Dhaka South City Corporation Job Circular 2018
Dhaka South City Corporation Job Circular 2018. Dhaka South City Corporation Job Circular 2018 has been published in daily newspaper also to find by BD Jobs Careers. For your information, there are two city corporations is Dhaka city, one is south city corporation and one is north City Corporation. The Dhaka South City Corporation is a under the government Organization in Bangladesh that managed all of environmental work in Bangladesh. Well, in recent time The Dhaka South City Corporation is looking new job holder of position Deputy Assistant Engineers. If you are interested in getting government jobs such as Dhaka South City Corporation Job Circular 2018. Check the job details. We already added all of job information see that and apply now!!
Organization Name: Dhaka South City Corporation
Post Position:Deputy Assistant Engineer
Job Posting Date: 02 August 2018
Online Application Start: 02 August 2018
Application Deadline: 27 August 2018
Salary: BDT 16000 to 38640/- (According to Government Pay Scale 2015)
Number of Vacancies: As per circular
Educational Requirements: See Below Circular Image
Age Limit for Jobs: 18-30 year Freedom fighter child 32 years
How to Apply: Online Application System Available. Check Below
Experience Requirements: See Below Circular Image
Job Types: Government Jobs (Dhaka South City Corporation).
Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Jobs Source: Newspapers.
See or Download Dhaka South City Corporation Job Circular 2018
Applying Process for Dhaka South City Corporation Job Circular 2018
- First time to Visit DSCC Online Application Form Website – http://dscc.teletalk.com.bd/
- Fill up the Application Form with carefully according to job requirements
- Once Again Review your application from and submit the filled Application Copy.
- Print your applicant Copy.
- Submit your fees by using Teletalalk Phone Number and you get USER ID of your Application Copy.
- Return SMS you will get USER ID and Password.
- Finally, Save your USER ID and Password for your admit card and next step.